Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, prawn fajitas | gran luchito authentic mexican. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have prawn fajitas | gran luchito authentic mexican using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Fajitas | Gran Luchito Authentic Mexican:
- Take 500 g large prawns, deveined & shells/tails removed
- Take 1/2 tub Gran Luchito Garlic & Guajillo Fajita & Taco Mix
- Prepare 2 peppers (red, yellow or orange), sliced
- Take 1 red onion, sliced
- Prepare Olive oil
- Prepare 1 lime
- Make ready Handful coriander leaves
- Get Gran Luchito Soft Wheat Street Taco Tortilla Wraps
Steps to make Prawn Fajitas | Gran Luchito Authentic Mexican:
- In a bowl, mix the prawns with the Gran Luchito Garlic & Guajillo Fajita & Taco Mix until completely covered. Leave for 15 minutes.
- When ready to eat, heat a pan over a medium/high heat with a little olive oil.
- Add the prawns into the hot pan and allow to brown before moving them. After 3/4 minutes, once browned all over, remove the prawns. Add the sliced peppers & onion.
- Cook for 7-8 minutes until starting to blacken at the edges and softening.
- Remove from heat and add to the prawns and mix.
- Warm some Gran Luchito Soft Wheat Street Taco Tortilla Wraps in the warm pan and serve with Gran Luchito Tomatillo Salsa, fresh lime wedges & roughly chopped coriander leaves.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food prawn fajitas | gran luchito authentic mexican recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!