Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, khada masala gosht with chapati. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook khada masala gosht with chapati using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Khada Masala Gosht with chapati:
- Prepare 750 gms mutton
- Prepare 2 onion
- Make ready 150 ml oil
- Get 6-8 garlic cloves
- Take 5-6 red chillies
- Prepare 2 'ginger piece
- Prepare 8-10 pepper corns
- Make ready 4 green cardemoms
- Get 2 black/large cardemom
- Make ready 2 bay leaves
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Get 1 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready For chspati:
- Take 2 cups wheat flour
- Get 1 pinch salt
Steps to make Khada Masala Gosht with chapati:
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker,add whole garam masala and sliced onion and fry till pink.
- Add mutton pieces,red chillies,ginger and garlic with bay leaves.Stir.
- Add salt and 1/2cup water.Cover the lid of pressure cooker.Cook on high flame till 1 whistle.
- Further cook on medium flame for 5 minutes.
- Put off flame and let pressure release.Open the lid and add garam masala.Stir and mix well Dry water if any.
- Serve with chapati.
- For chapati make a soft dough of wheat flour after adding salt and water required.Make chapayi and serve with kada masala gosht.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Obviously, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food khada masala gosht with chapati recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!