Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, fresh water prawn noodle. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fresh Water Prawn Noodle is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fresh Water Prawn Noodle is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fresh water prawn noodle using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fresh Water Prawn Noodle:
- Take Fresh Water Prawn / Big Prawn
- Get Egg noodles
- Make ready 2 Eggs separate yolk and white
- Prepare slices Fish cake
- Prepare slices Pork
- Make ready Green vegetables
- Get Pork soup bones as stock
- Prepare Shaoxing wine
- Prepare 3 cloves minced garlic
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Get Potato starch
Steps to make Fresh Water Prawn Noodle:
- Prepare stock base soup with some pork soup bones. Low heat simmer the bones for 2 hours. Add in some garlic and onions. Set aside.
- Marinate the pork slices with 1 tbsp soy sauce, some pepper and 1 tbsp cooking oil. Heat up wok with oil and stir fry some minced garlic till aroma. Add in pork slices, followed by fish cake slices and stir fry for a while.
- Add in 2 cups of soup into the wok. Add in green vegetables and place the big prawns on top. Add in wine and salt. Then place the noodles on top and close the wok lid. Let it simmer in medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Open the lid and stir a bit. Add in potato or corn starch solution to thicken the soup. Add in egg white first and stir a while. Then followed by egg yolk and stir a little and serve.
These more wholesome food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already eat lots of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food fresh water prawn noodle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!