Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, oatmeal, walnut, and kuromitsu steamed buns. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Oatmeal, Walnut, and Kuromitsu Steamed Buns is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Oatmeal, Walnut, and Kuromitsu Steamed Buns is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have oatmeal, walnut, and kuromitsu steamed buns using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal, Walnut, and Kuromitsu Steamed Buns:
- Take 100 grams Oatmeal
- Take 100 ml Additive-free soy milk
- Prepare 140 ml Water
- Make ready 5 tbsp Kuromitsu
- Make ready 1/3 tsp Natural Salt
- Prepare 100 grams ★ Cake flour
- Take 8 grams ★ Aluminium-free baking powder
- Prepare Toppings:
- Get 15 grams Walnuts
Steps to make Oatmeal, Walnut, and Kuromitsu Steamed Buns:
- Pulse the oatmeal into a powder in a food processor. Chop the walnuts roughly. Pour water into the steamer and turn on the heat.
- Mix the soy milk, water, kuromitsu, and salt together in a bowl, add the oatmeal and mix well so that it absorbs the moisture.
- Sift in the ★ ingredients, then use a rubber spatula to fold the batter until it is fully integrated and the batter is evenly incorporated.
- Pour into the muffin cups and top with the walnuts. When steam rises from the steamer, place the cups inside and seam for about 15 minutes on a high heat. They are ready when an inserted skewer comes out clean.
- Remove from the muffin cups and let cool. Store in a large tupperware container with the lid on as they cool, and they'll retain their moist and chewy texture without drying out.
- Enjoy these subtly sweet breads for breakfast or as a snack. To store in the freezer, wrap in cling-film and put in a ziplock bag.
- You can use other liquid sweeteners such as maple syrup instead of kuromitsu. Making lots of variations.
- You can use 40 g of brown sugar instead of kuromitsu (if the sugar is lumpy, pulse it together with the oatmeal in the food processor.) Use 150 ml of water.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole food grains are some other foods to include. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you eat these superfoods daily, you should get rid of any weight gain problems. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food oatmeal, walnut, and kuromitsu steamed buns recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!