Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, nutri with whole wheat kulcha. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nutri with Whole Wheat Kulcha is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Nutri with Whole Wheat Kulcha is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nutri with whole wheat kulcha using 27 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutri with Whole Wheat Kulcha:
- Take 2 Cups Whole Wheat
- Make ready 1/4 cup Curd
- Prepare 1 tsp Baking powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tsp Sugar
- Prepare 4 tbsp Oil (3 tbsp while kneading +1 tbsp after kneading)
- Get 1/2 cup Warm Water (or little less)
- Make ready For Nutri
- Make ready as required Nutri /Soya granules (Boiled if you have chunks then grind them to granules)
- Get 1 Onion sliced
- Prepare 1 Tomato finely chopped
- Take 1 tsp Ginger ,finely chopped
- Prepare 2 Green Chillies, finely chopped
- Take 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp Red chilli or to taste
- Make ready 1/8 tsp Asafoetida (Hing)
- Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Coriander Powder
- Get 1.5 tsp Dried Mango Powder
- Get 1/2 cup Tamarind Pulp
- Make ready 2 tbsp Oil
- Make ready Other ingredients-
- Get 2 Onions, finely chopped
- Take 1 Tomato , finely chopped
- Get 1/2 cup Coriander Leaves , Finely Chopped
- Take 1 lime Juice
Steps to make Nutri with Whole Wheat Kulcha:
- For Kulcha– - Take all the dry ingredients mentioned for kulcha in a mixing bowl and mix them well..
- Now add Curd and 3 tbsp oil to it and start kneading the dough. - Add water little by little and prepare a soft dough.
- For final finishing take remaining 1 tbsp of oil and apply on all the side and cover the dough with a samp cloth.
- Let the dough rest for an hour.
- After an hour heat skillet / Tawa on a low to medium heat. - Take a dough ball andatart rolling into round or desired shape.
- You can apply sesame seeds (Til) / nigella (kalonji) on it. - now apply water on side and put it on low flamed tawa (wet side down on tawa.)
- With in few seconds it will start turning up showing bubbles /puff on upper side. you can flip the side and check if down, turn it over and cook from another side. It will take 1-2 minutes.
- Now apply some butter on tawa and sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves on it and genlty press kulcha on it.It will give a nice look to it. - - Kulcha is ready to serve with Nutri.
- For Nutri- Boil Nutri in a hot boiling water and then drain it.
- Heat 2 tbsp of oil in a pan. Add cumin to it. when cumin starts spluttering add onions to it and saute it.
- Add ginger, green chilli and saute it for a minute. Now add all the spices, tomato and cook it until tomatoes gets tender. - Add tamarind pulp and nutri to it.
- Let it simmer for few minutes until it absorbs all the water. - - Now let it cool down.
- When it gets cool add onion, tomato, coriander and lime juice as needed and mix them well. - Nutri is ready to serve with Kulchas.
You should include a number of superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Next, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Also, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. Green living gives you a healthy eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will discover that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food nutri with whole wheat kulcha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!