Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, jens holiday brussels sprout's. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jens Holiday Brussels Sprout's is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Jens Holiday Brussels Sprout's is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jens holiday brussels sprout's using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Jens Holiday Brussels Sprout's:
- Make ready 1 lb Brussel Spouts
- Take 1/2 cup Dried Cherrys
- Get 1/4 envelope honey roasted slivered almonds
- Prepare 1/2 stick butter
- Get 2 tbsp honey
- Make ready 4 slice bacon
- Prepare 3 clove garlic
- Prepare Kosher salt
- Take Fresh ground pepper
Steps to make Jens Holiday Brussels Sprout's:
- Preheat Oven to 400
- Cut Brussels Sprouts in Half Lengthwise add to square Pyrex pan. Any pan will do though as long as its not too big.
- Dice garlic cloves or add equivalent pre-cut garlic sprinkle evenly Brussels sprouts.
- Take Bacon and stack on top of each other. Slice lengthwise into thirds and then slice widthwise until you have little squares. Sprinkle evenly over Brussels sprouts.
- Sprinkle Dried Cherry's and slivered almonds evenly over Brussels sprouts.
- Drizzle Honey over entire dish. You don't need much and can do this right from the container.
- Sprinkle Kosher salt and grind fresh pepper over the Brussels Sprouts to taste.
- Slice the butter into thin slice and arrange evenly on top of the Brussels sprouts.
- Place into oven, cover with aluminum foil for the first ten minutes. Remove the foil for the remaining 10 minutes for more al dente. 20 minutes if you wants the sprouts a little softer, but not mushy.
- Remove, serve and enjoy!
Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. To start with, beans are very good, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try adding several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living offers you a great diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food jens holiday brussels sprout's recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!