Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, quinoa dum biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quinoa Dum Biryani is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Quinoa Dum Biryani is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have quinoa dum biryani using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Dum Biryani:
- Make ready 1 cup Quinoa
- Take 1 tablespoon Finely chopped onion
- Make ready 1 teaspoon Finely chopped garlic
- Get 4 chopped baby corn
- Get Chopped coriander for garnishing
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Boiled green peas
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Chopped french beans
- Get 10 Baby Tomatoes
- Get 1 teaspoon Biryani masala / Garam masala
- Make ready 1/4th teaspoon Haldi powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon Red chilli powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Oil
- Get 10 Cashew nuts fried
Instructions to make Quinoa Dum Biryani:
- Wash and soak Quinoa in sufficient water for half an hour
- Cook covered for 10 to 15 minutes on low heat, stir in between
- Cooked Quinoa
- Heat oil in a pan and fry cashew nuts and keep aside
- In the same pan, add finely chopped onion, and sauté till golden brown.
- Add all chopped Veggies, and add all spices including biryani masala.. adjust salt as per taste
- Now add cooked Quinoa
- Mix well and cook covered for next 5 to 10 minutes on very low heat
- Lastly, garnish with chopped coriander and fried cashew nuts, and serve hot immediately. Enjoy endlessly health with taste…
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. All in all, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food quinoa dum biryani recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!