Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, mike's dessert for 4 in 5. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Dessert For 4 In 5 is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Mike's Dessert For 4 In 5 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mike's dessert for 4 in 5 using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Dessert For 4 In 5:
- Make ready Pudding And Fruits [fruits should be chilled]
- Make ready 1 box Jello Chocolate Mousse Pudding + 2 Cups Ice Cold Whole Milk
- Get 1 box Jello Banana Cream Pudding + 2 Cups Ice Cold Whole Milk
- Get 1 box Fresh Strawberries
- Take 1 box Fresh Blueberries
- Make ready 1 box Fresh Raspberries
- Prepare 1 large Fresh Banana
- Prepare 4 Translucent Serving Bowls
- Make ready 2 large Ziplock Bags
Instructions to make Mike's Dessert For 4 In 5:
- Mix both puddings with 2 cups ice cold milk for 2 minutes with an electronic mixer in seperate bowls. Or, as per manufactures directions.
- Pour both into separate Ziplock Bags and throw them immediately in the freezer.
- While you're waiting, chop strawberries and bananas and arrange in all 4 serving cups at the bottom. Gather your blueberries and raspberries as well.
- Pull your puddings from the freezer. Slightly snip the bottom corner of your Ziplocks off and pipe evenly into all 4 serving bowls. Chocolate to the right, banana cream to the left. Move fast! They look even better!
- Add additional fruit and pipe pudding again - at opposite sides - or reversed. This method will offer the illusion that your fruit is somehow suspended or floating.
- Garnish with fresh fruits and mint leaves.
- Serve immediately or chill [preferred] in fridge and enjoy later!
These better food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mike's dessert for 4 in 5 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!