Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's classic lobster rolls. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have mike's classic lobster rolls using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls:
- Prepare Lobster Meat Mixture
- Make ready 4 Or 5 [4 oz] Lobster Tails [depending upon how rich you want your sandwiches]
- Take 1 packages 20 oz Imitation Crab Meat
- Make ready 1/2 cup Real Mayonnaise [+ additional as per your taste]
- Make ready 1/2 cup Celery With Leaves
- Get 1/4 cup Chopped Chives
- Prepare 2 tbsp Fresh Parsley [packed]
- Prepare 1 tsp Lemon Pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp White Pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp Granulated Garlic
- Take 1 tsp Yellow Mustard
- Take 2 tbsp Real Butter
- Take Bread
- Make ready 2 packages King's Hawaiian Rolls [12 count per bag or mini rolls 6 count]
- Take 1 stick Real Salted Butter [optional]
- Get 1 Bottle Garlic Powder
- Make ready Toppings - Garnishments - Sides
- Get 3 cup Shredded Iceberg Lettuce
- Prepare 1 large Bag Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips
- Prepare 4 large Dill Pickle Quartered Spears
- Take 1 tub Fresh Guacamole
- Prepare 1 dash Old Bay Seasoning
- Get 1 dash Paprika
- Prepare 1 dash Celery Salt
Instructions to make Mike's Classic Lobster Rolls:
- Add everything in the, "Lobster Meat Mixture," category except for the lobster in a large bowl and mix well. You will need more mayo than is called for. Tablespoon by tablespoon add more mayonnaise until it reaches the creamy consistency you desire. I usually add 3 additional tablespoons.
- De-thaw your lobster tails in water if frozen. Do not steam/boil/cook frozen.
- Once thawed, cut the underside of your lobster tails lengthwise and remove meat. Rinse lobster meat and discard anything you deem undesirable.
- Fill 1-1/2" of water and 2 tablespoons butter in a pot with a tight fitting lid. Bring to a boil and add lobster meat. Reduce heat to low and simmer/steam lobster meat for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Once cooked, place on plate to cool. Chop lobster meat and add to lobster meat mixture and mix. Place in fridge until fully chilled.
- Carefully tear 4 lengthwise rolls from the other 8. Then another 4 lengthwise rolls from the 8. This will leave you with 3 long sweet sub rolls each consisting of 4 mini rolls. Note: There are also King's Hawaiian Mini Sub Rolls available now that come in packs of 6 and are pre-split. I've used those in the photo below. You can find these rolls in the deli section of your local supermarket.
- Carefully slice lengthwise down the side of your roll [if using the 12 pack] to create an opening for your lobster meat without cutting it completely in half.
- You can use these rolls as they are or butter and sear them in a hot pan. If I sear them, I lightly butter the rolls and lightly sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Smear a layer of guacamole on one side of your roll. Add shredded lettuce and pile on your lobster meat mixture. Sprinkle liberally with Old Bay Seasoning and a pinch of Celery Salt. Also, add a long, thin dill pickle spear at the top of sandwich and serve with Salt & Vinegar Chips to cut some of the richness.
- To reduce the overall carbs, you can use low carb bread and omit the guacamole.
You have to include a few superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Also, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mike's classic lobster rolls recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!