Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, caramel air popped popcorn. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook caramel air popped popcorn using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Air Popped Popcorn:
- Take 6-8 cups air popped popcorn
- Take 1 1/4 cup tightly packed brown sugar
- Make ready 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- Make ready 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 1/4 tsp baking soda
Steps to make Caramel Air Popped Popcorn:
- Place parchment paper in a 13x9 pan. Pre-heat the oven to 200 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Over low heat in a small saucepan, add the brown sugar, corn syrup and butter. Stir together until the butter has melted.
- Increase the heat to medium and allow to simmer for about 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add the salt & vanilla extract. Stir together.
- Mix together as you put the baking soda into the pan. Make sure that it is evenly spread.
- Coat the popcorn with the caramel sauce; stirring together to evenly coat the popcorn.
- Place the caramel popcorn into the pre-heated oven for about 15 minutes. Place the popcorn back into the oven, after stirring, to heat for another 15 minutes. Remove to stir, then place back into oven 15 minutes. Take out the oven, stir and allow to cool off. Break up any clumps.
These changes can be done with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food caramel air popped popcorn recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!