Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, french beans flax sticks. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
French Beans Flax Sticks is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. French Beans Flax Sticks is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook french beans flax sticks using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Beans Flax Sticks:
- Take 1 cup French Beans (cut into 2 to 3 inch pieces)
- Prepare 2 tablespoon Flax Seed Powder
- Prepare 3 tablespoon Bengal gram flour / Besan
- Make ready 4 tablespoon Rice Flour
- Get 1 teaspoon Carom seeds / Ajwain
- Take 1 tablespoon Black pepper powder
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Get Oil - for deep frying
Instructions to make French Beans Flax Sticks:
- For batter preparation - Take a bowl. Add all the flours, flax seeds powder, Black pepper powder, carom seeds powder and salt. Mix well.
- Now pour little by little water into the mixed flour to prepare a batter of a not too thick or too thin consistency. Ensure that the batter is similar to the Bajji/fritter like consistency.
- In the meanwhile heat oil in a pan over a medium flame.
- Dip each piece of french beans (cut) in the batter and coat it well on both sides with the batter. Swipe off the excess batter.
- Carefully drop these coated pieces in the hot oil and fry them over a low to medium flame. With the help of a slotted ladle, turn them and fry the other side also until they change to golden color.
- Turn off the flame and transfer these golden color sticks to a serving plate. Ensure to wipe excess oil (if any).
- Serve hot the tasty "French Beans Flax Sticks."
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food french beans flax sticks recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!