Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, turkey and quinoa taco skillet. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turkey and Quinoa Taco Skillet is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Turkey and Quinoa Taco Skillet is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook turkey and quinoa taco skillet using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turkey and Quinoa Taco Skillet:
- Prepare 1 onion, diced
- Get 1 lb ground turkey
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Make ready 4 oz green chiles
- Take 4 Tbsp my taco seasoning (or 1 1oz store packet)
- Prepare 15 oz can diced fired roasted tomatoes
- Take 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Take 1 cup frozen corn
- Take 1/2 cup salsa
- Get 1 cup quinoa
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Take 2 cup shredded cheddar
- Get 2 Tbsp cilantro, minced
- Take Sour cream for serving
Instructions to make Turkey and Quinoa Taco Skillet:
- In a skillet over high heat, add a small amount of oil and the onion. Saute until soft (about 5 min).
- Add the turkey to the pan, and brown (about 5 min).
- Add the garlic, green chile, and taco seasoning. Stir and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, beans, corn, salsa and water. Bring to a simmer.
- Sprinkle the quinoa over the top and lightly fold the grains into the liquid. Add a little extra liquid if necessary to get the grains to covered in sauce.
- Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 30-40 minutes until quinoa is cooked and translucent.
- Cover with cheese, sprinkle the cilantro, turn the heat off, and cover until melted. Plate with a dollop of sour cream.
Make sure you incorporate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, primarily walnuts. In addition, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about your weight again. Following a green living diet plan will provide you with exactly what you need for good health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turkey and quinoa taco skillet recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!