Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, granola batch 6. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have granola batch 6 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Granola Batch 6:
- Make ready 2 cups rolled oats oatmeal
- Take 2 cups 1 minute cook oatmeal
- Get 6 ounces maple syrup
- Take 6 ounces honey
- Get 1 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare 2 cups pecan pieces
- Get 2 cups walnut halves
- Prepare 2 cups dates
- Take As needed kosher salt
Steps to make Granola Batch 6:
- Measure your pecans, walnuts and rolled oats.
- Goast the walnuts, pecans, and rolled oats. Add the nuts and rolled oats to a bowl and set aside.
- Toast the 1 minute cook oatmeal. When toasted add brown sugar to it. Mix it up.
- Get the dates and remove the pits and stem pieces. Add to a pan with the maple syrup and honey.
- Heat and mash the dates into a paste. Mix the rest of the dry ingredients together and form a crater in the middle. Preheat oven 400°Fahrenheit.
- Pour the date mixture into the crater. Mix well spray nonstick spray on a 1/2 sheet cake baking pan. Press it down wet your hand so the granola won't stick to your hands. Bake 25-30 minutes. When it comes out lightly sprinkle with kosher salt. Let cool store in a airtight container or ziploc bag, in the refrigerator. I hope you enjoy!!!!
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food granola batch 6 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!