Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, my sausage & leek in beer. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
My Sausage & Leek in Beer is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. My Sausage & Leek in Beer is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook my sausage & leek in beer using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Sausage & Leek in Beer:
- Prepare 2 heaped tsps Cornflour to thicken
- Get 400 mls Beer
- Prepare 1 tsp Butter
- Prepare 10 thick Sausages
- Get 1 cup frozen or fresh leek
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves crushed
- Make ready 1/2 large onion chopped
- Take 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- Take 1/2 tsp Sea salt
- Make ready 2/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 3 Beef stock cubes
- Take 1 veg stock cube
- Take 1/4 pint Water
Instructions to make My Sausage & Leek in Beer:
- Melt the butter and add the garlic and fry for one minute
- Grill to colour the sausage or dry fry just so the skin is coloured
- Add the onions to the slow cooker and the pepper,salt,paprika
- Crumble in the beef stock cube and the veg stock cube and stir then add the water and stir.
- Close the lid and cook on low for 6 - 8 hours. After that time add the cornflour to a little water so it's a paste then add to the slow cooker and leave cooking low without the lid for 30 minutes
- Serve with nice buttery mashed potato and peas.or other veg of your choice
Your daily diet should include at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a couple of other foods to include. See to it that you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By consuming these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health once you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food my sausage & leek in beer recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!