Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, creamy spinach quesadillas. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy spinach quesadillas using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Spinach Quesadillas:
- Take 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- Prepare 1 bag frozen chopped spinach (16 ounce), thawed
- Get 1 cup sour cream
- Take 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Make ready Canola oil cooking spray
- Make ready 2 or more large flour tortillas
- Make ready Salsa, your favorite!
Steps to make Creamy Spinach Quesadillas:
- In a small pan heat up cream cheese, spinach, sour cream, mozzarella cheese,black pepper, crushed red pepper and garlic powder……stir occasionally and heat contents until warm, but NOT boiling hot 🥵!
- Your spinach mixture will be nice and creamy !!!! 🤩 Remove mixture from heat…..
- Coat a large skillet 🍳 with canola oil cooking spray……keep on low heat….
- Place 1 large flour tortilla into skillet…..
- Place several heaping tablespoons of heated spinach mixture on HALF of tortilla…..
- Heat tortilla on low heat for several minutes, or until bottom of tortilla is slightly browned……gently fold tortilla in half and continue to heat on low, flipping over until both sides are slightly browned……
- Remove tortilla from heat and place on a plate…..
- Cut into wedges…….repeat with remaining spinach mixture…..
- Serve with your favorite salsa and sour cream and enjoy 😉!
You must include several superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy spinach quesadillas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!