Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, green salsa with tomatillos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Green Salsa with Tomatillos is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Green Salsa with Tomatillos is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have green salsa with tomatillos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Salsa with Tomatillos:
- Prepare 100 grams Tomatillo
- Take 2 Serrano chili peppers or jalapeño peppers
- Prepare 2 tbsp Cilantro or coriander leaves
- Get 1 tsp Lime juice
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Salt
- Make ready 2 tsp Water (as needed)
Instructions to make Green Salsa with Tomatillos:
- Peel and remove the stem from the tomatillos then roughly chop them. De-seed and remove the stem from the Serrano chili peppers or jalapeño peppers and slice them into an adequate size.
- Add all of the ingredients to a food processor and blend them together until you get a purée. Add the water depending on the water content of the tomatillos. The salsa is ready!
- Tomatillos are Chinese lantern plant-like vegetables that have a green fruit covered in an outer skin. They're usually around the size of a golf ball.
- I used Serrano chili peppers this time. I used 1 large one but you can adjust the amount to get your preferred level of spiciness.
- You can use red tomatoes instead of tomatillos to get a red salsa instead if you'd prefer. However red tomatoes have a higher water-content so it's better not to add too much more water to the mix if used.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food green salsa with tomatillos recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!