Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled romaine. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled romaine using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Romaine:
- Take 1-2 romaine lettuce
- Get 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Make ready to taste Salt
- Take to taste Black pepper
- Get 1 tbsp fresh chopped herbs, such as thyme, rosemary, oregano
- Prepare 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
Steps to make Grilled Romaine:
- Remove any old outer leaves from the lettuce. Cut the top of the lettuce leaves and shave the root of the lettuce off. Can either be left whole or cut in half for quicker grilling.
- Next prepare the vinaigrette mixture by adding all the remaining ingredients into a small bowl and mixing to combine.
- Brush the lettuce leaves on all sides with the vinaigrette.
- Get a grill nice and hot (can also be done on a charcoal grill).
- Add the lettuce to the grill and chargrill on all sides evenly. The lettuces don't need long to cook, a few minutes on each side at best. Serve immediately.
You need to include some superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled romaine recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!