Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, sicilian spaghetti bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have sicilian spaghetti bake using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sicilian Spaghetti Bake:
- Take 1/2 box Barilla spaghetti
- Make ready 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- Make ready 1 can (14 1/2 ounce) diced tomatoes
- Prepare 1 1/2 can (6 ounce) tomato paste
- Take 1 tbsp the following…sugar, basil, oregano, thyme, marjoram, rosemary
- Prepare 2 tbsp minced garlic
- Get 1/2 tbsp cracked black pepper
- Take 1/2 tbsp cracked sea salt
- Get 3 cup Cottage Cheese
- Get 1 cup Ricotta Cheese
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Take 5 cup freshly grated mozzarella
- Make ready 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
- Make ready 1 tbsp fresh parsley
- Get 2 1/2 lbs salt
Instructions to make Sicilian Spaghetti Bake:
- In a pot add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, all spices above to a boil. Reduce to low simmer stirring with wooden spoon occasionally for at least one hour. (metal spoon will ruin the acidity of tomatoes).
- Brown ground Italian sausage and drain. Pat dry sausage w paper towels. Add to tomato gravy. (our family calls sauce gravy!)
- Boil spaghetti to "AL DENTE" (Italian for almost done) 6-7 minutes. Then drain.
- In a bowl whisk Eggs, Ricotta, and Cottage Cheese.
- Pre heat oven to 350°F.
- In a large baking pie dish lightly oil bottom and sides. I use EVOO, any cooking spray will do.
- Add spaghetti to bottom of pie dish. Pat down evenly.
- Spoon eggs, Ricotta, and Cottage Cheese mixture evenly on pasta.
- Spoon Grandma's 'gravy' over mixture evenly.
- Spread mozzarella evenly over top.
- Bake on center rack for 25 minutes. Garnish with fresh parsley.
You must include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole food grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living offers you a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food sicilian spaghetti bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!