Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, white pumpkin halwa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook white pumpkin halwa using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make White Pumpkin Halwa:
- Get 1 kg white Pumpkin (Grated)
- Prepare 50 gm Ghee
- Make ready 1/4 kg Sugar
- Take 30 gm Cashews
- Get 5 badam/ almonds
- Take 8 Pistachios
- Get As needed Saffron / Food Color Powder
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Cardamom + Sugar Powder
Instructions to make White Pumpkin Halwa:
- For Roasting Cashews, Add 2 tbsp of Ghee in Pan. Then add Cashews and saute until it becomes Golden brown and transfer it to a bowl.
- For Preparing Halwa, Add Grated Pumpkin in Cashews roasted Pan. Saute until Pumpkin and Ghee mixed well.Then close the lid and leave for 10 mins to boil. If you are using non-stick pan, there is no need for sauting it in between 10 minutes. If you are using any other vessels, you need to saute it for every 2 minutes.otherwise halwa will stick into vessels.
- After 10 mins, Saute well and add 1/4 kg of Sugar. Saute until Pumpkin and Sugar mixed well.
- After Sauting, add Saffron or Food Color. Then mix well and Close it for 5 minutes. Once the water content is gone from the halwa Add 2 Tbsp of Ghee to it. Then again mix well.
- Now add 2 Tbsp powder of Cardamom and Sugar. Mix well.
- Add Roasted Cashews, Badam and Pista to it and mix well.
- Tasty Pumpkin Halwa is ready to taste. Garnish it with some Cashews, Badam and Pista.
You must include several superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. In addition, you need to include yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food white pumpkin halwa recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!