Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, ajwain leaves pakoda. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ajwain Leaves Pakoda is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Ajwain Leaves Pakoda is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook ajwain leaves pakoda using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Ajwain Leaves Pakoda:
- Prepare 10-15 fresh ajwain leaves
- Make ready 1 cup besan
- Take 2 tsp rice flour
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ajwain seeds
- Get 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/4 tbsp asafoetida
- Get 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 1 cup oil for deep frying
- Prepare 1-2 cups water
Instructions to make Ajwain Leaves Pakoda:
- Combine both the flours with salt, soda, hing, chilli powder and turmeric.
- Add little water and mix well that it forms a smooth thick batter. Do not add too much water.
- Heat enough oil in a deep frying vessel. It should be piping hot.
- Dip each leaf into the besan batter such that it is well coated and place in the hot oil.
- Reduce heat to medium and deep fry till they turn golden brown.
- Use a ladle to turn them so that it cooks on both sides.
- Once they turn golden brown, remove them on to absorbent paper.
- Serve as evening snack over a hot cup of tea or coffee.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ajwain leaves pakoda recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!