Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, mint dips & tofu. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have mint dips & tofu using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mint Dips & Tofu:
- Get A Tofu - cubed & fried
- Take B Mint Dips
- Make ready 1 big bowl of mint
- Make ready 1 bunch chopped corriander
- Make ready 1 big brown/yellow onion - sliced
- Get 3 garlic - crushed
- Get 3 big green chilli - sliced
- Make ready 3 birdeye chillies (or more) - crushed
- Prepare 1 tsp sugar
- Take 1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- Take 1/2 tsp garam masala
- Get 1/2 lemon - squeeze for juice
- Prepare Cooking oil
Instructions to make Mint Dips & Tofu:
- Cube tofu & fry. Clean mint & roughly chop coriander. Prepare the rest.
- Preheat 3-4 tbsp cooking oil. Sauté onion, garlic, green chillies & bird eye chillies until fragrant. Add 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala. Stir to mix. Add both greens in - mint & coriander. Stir then season with sugar and chicken seasoning powder. Squeeze 1/2 lemon. Stir to mix. Turn off the heat. Set aside to lightly cool for 5mins. Lastly. Blend everything in a blender. Serve with fried tofu, meat or chicken.
You need to have a number of superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have to worry about your weight again. Observing a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will be better, and your body can potentially ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mint dips & tofu recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!