Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, caramel apple crumble. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Caramel Apple Crumble is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Caramel Apple Crumble is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook caramel apple crumble using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Apple Crumble:
- Make ready For the fruit:
- Make ready 300 g apples peeled, cored and diced
- Prepare 3 tablespoons dairy free caramel sauce
- Prepare For the topping:
- Take 6 tablespoons gluten free flour
- Take 40 g gluten free oats
- Make ready 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Make ready 40 g dairy free spread
- Take 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Crumble:
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC - Place the diced apple and caramel sauce in a shallow pan over a medium heat - Cook for 5 minutes until the apples start to soften - Divide the caramel apples between two individual casserole dishes
- Stir together the flour, oats, brown sugar and cinnamon - Rub in the dairy free spread until it resembles bread crumbles - Sprinkle over the top of the caramel apples
- Bake in the oven for 25 minutes - Serves with a scoop of dairy free ice cream
These changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food caramel apple crumble recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!