Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, dim sum - chinese steamed ribs with garlic black beans 豆豉蒜蓉蒸排骨. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dim Sum-style spare ribs are always a favorite. Steamed Ribs with Black Bean Paste, Pumpkin and Rice, a meal in a bowl 豆豉酱蒸排骨 Chinese Spare Ribs with Black Bean Sauce
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have dim sum - chinese steamed ribs with garlic black beans 豆豉蒜蓉蒸排骨 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Dim Sum - Chinese Steamed Ribs with Garlic Black Beans 豆豉蒜蓉蒸排骨:
- Take 300 g fresh pork ribs (lean with little fat)
- Take black beans
- Get garlic
- Make ready Red pepper or red bell pepper
- Get 2 tsp light soya sauce
- Prepare 2 tsp oyster sauce
- Make ready 2 tsp corn starch
- Take 1 chilli pepper (optional)
- Take Spring Onions Garnish (optional)
Instructions to make Dim Sum - Chinese Steamed Ribs with Garlic Black Beans 豆豉蒜蓉蒸排骨:
- These are the ingredients Soak pork for 20mins and Soak black beans for 5 mins. Drain.
- Add garlic n black beans 1:1. light soya sauce, oyster sauce, Red pepper (pick ones not spicy) Mix well all together and set it aside for 20mins (add red chilli pepper optional) If u like some veg before steaming u can place raw pumpkin or chinese radish at the bottom of the ribs and steam together.
- Right after mixing, boil a pan of water. If u are really lazy u can set a tray in the rice cooker and cook together with white rice.
- Either Way is ok. If in pot pan place ribs when water in boiling. Steam for 15mins cover lid (do not open lid within this time so make sure u have enough water) As for rice cooker just cook as usually with the dish inside. When rice done ribs should be done.
- Check and taste test.
- Done. Can sprinkle chopped spring onions for garnish. Enjoy!
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. All in all, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
And one of the things I always get every time I go to dim sum is these steamed pork spare ribs with Chinese black beans. Dim Sum-style spare ribs are always a favorite. The big question though: how do the restaurants achieve that texture with that white color? Steamed Ribs with Black Bean Paste, Pumpkin and Rice, a meal in a bowl 豆豉酱蒸排骨 Chinese Spare Ribs with Black Bean Sauce Steamed spare ribs in black bean sauce is a popular dim sum dish. The spare ribs are chopped into small bite size pieces and marinate with flavors before. This Cantonese dish of Steamed Spareribs with Black Bean 蒜蓉豆豉蒸排骨 is pretty darn good. You'll need to use fermented black bean sauce 豆豉醬 or fermented black bean sauce with garlic The dim sum restaurants use pork rib tips (also known as pork brisket) which are the end bits of the. Classic Steamed Pork Ribs with Fermented Black Beans (豆豉蒸排骨） - Guai Shu Shu. INTRODUCTION My late mum never ever steamed pork ribs for us. Pork ribs only appeared in soup that was cooked for many hours until it fell off the bone. I am rather nervous when I decided to blog. Steamed with fermented black beans, ginger, and other aromatics until tender. Chinese steamed pork spareribs with black bean sauce is one of the dim sum items that serve in Chinese dim sum Often, Chinese steamed spareribs use garlic and fermented black soybeans. Cooking tips for how to cook dim sum steamed pork ribs: After water boiling, put the pork ribs into. Pork ribs are chopped into tiny pieces and steamed with black bean sauce. How to make steamed ribs in black bean sauce. The key steps of making restaurant-like dim sum steamed ribs. I would recommend the first approach if you like the rib texture found at a Chinese dim sum restaurant. XO Sauce Daikon & Dried Shrimp Cake in a Stone Clay Pot.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food dim sum - chinese steamed ribs with garlic black beans 豆豉蒜蓉蒸排骨 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!