Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crunchy wood ear mushroom tsukudani. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crunchy wood ear mushroom tsukudani using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crunchy Wood Ear Mushroom Tsukudani:
- Prepare 10 grams Wood ear mushrooms
- Make ready 10 grams Black sesame seeds
- Make ready 1 for frying Oil
- Prepare 200 ml Dashi stock
- Get 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp Mirin
- Get 1 Chinese wolfberry fruit
Instructions to make Crunchy Wood Ear Mushroom Tsukudani:
- Place the wood ear mushrooms in a bowl, and soak them in plenty of water until they soften.
- Drain the mushrooms in a colander, and squeeze out the excess water.
- Warm the oil in a frying pan, then add and lightly fry the black sesame seeds. Add the mushrooms, and the dashi stock, soy sauce and mirin, and reduce the broth over low heat. Turn off the heat, and scatter over the Chinese wolfberry fruit to complete.
Your daily diet need to contain at least several of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy great health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crunchy wood ear mushroom tsukudani recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!