Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, a vi-kor lettuce wrap(vietnamese-korean saang choo ssaam). One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook a vi-kor lettuce wrap(vietnamese-korean saang choo ssaam) using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make A Vi-Kor Lettuce Wrap(Vietnamese-Korean Saang Choo Ssaam):
- Prepare Boiled pork
- Prepare Lettuce
- Get Mint
- Make ready Cilantro
- Get Sweet onions, sliced
- Take Jalapeños, sliced
- Prepare Garlic, sliced
Instructions to make A Vi-Kor Lettuce Wrap(Vietnamese-Korean Saang Choo Ssaam):
- Boil some pork. Slice into not too thin slices.
- Slice jalapeños,sweet onions, and some garlic, if you will not be going to work afterwards.
- For Ssam Jaang: some Japanese miso (less pungent than Korean ones), some finely chopped sweet onions(to alleviate the saltiness), minced garlic, little sugar, and sesame oil. If you have Go Choo Jaang (hot bean paste) and want some heat, add some hot bean past. Mix well. Or to make it easy for you, get a small container of the ready made at any Korean market.
- Make a wrap, using lettuce, add all other veggies plus jalapeños, garlic, onion, rice, boiled pork and some Ssaam Jaang.
- Make yourself look like a chipmunk. Enjoy the Vi-Ko Lettuce Wrap!!
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food a vi-kor lettuce wrap(vietnamese-korean saang choo ssaam) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!