Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, shortbread cookie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shortbread cookie using 3 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shortbread Cookie:
- Prepare 225 grms Cold Butter
- Make ready 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- Prepare 2 cups Whole wheat flour
Steps to make Shortbread Cookie:
- Whisk the butter till creamy
- Add sugar and whisk well for 7 to 10 mins
- Gradually add flour and whisk well. Use all the flour till a soft dough is formed. Refrigerate for 30 mins
- Take the dough and place between two butter paper and roll the dough
- Cut desired shapes with the help of cookie cutter and then remove the scrapes and reroll
- Make holes so the cookies don't puff up.Bake them in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 to 15 mins
- Let the cookies cool on a rack till cool
Your daily diet must contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not add some beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other foods to include. In addition, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. By consuming these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight problems. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your body will ward off diseases as you build up your immune system. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food shortbread cookie recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!