Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, salted caramel truffle bark. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted caramel truffle bark using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Caramel Truffle Bark:
- Get 15 ounces Lindt Excellence milk chocolate, chopped
- Prepare 12 Lindt Caramel Truffles
- Make ready Sea salt for sprinkling
- Make ready Heath bits candy
Instructions to make Salted Caramel Truffle Bark:
- Have ready a sheet of parchment paper. Melt chocolate carefully intil smooth in the microwave, spread onto parchment and refrigerate until set
- Melt c=ramel trufflesin the microwave carefully until smoot. Pour into cold chocolate and smooth over, sprinkle with salt and health nits. Refrigerate until set
- Break into pieces, store in tge refrigerator.
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Also, you need to have yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods daily, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Observing a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food salted caramel truffle bark recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!