Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, simple lemony salmon spaghetti. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook simple lemony salmon spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti:
- Prepare 2 lemons
- Make ready Salt
- Make ready Peppercorn
- Make ready Flax seeds
- Make ready Mustard seeds
- Take Chia seeds
- Take Olive oil
- Get Garlic
- Make ready Cherry tomatoes
- Make ready Black olives
- Prepare Broccoli or broccolini
- Take Mushrooms
- Prepare Small leeks
- Prepare 1 small red onion
- Prepare Green part of the scallions
- Get Arugula
- Prepare Fresh Salmon
Instructions to make Simple Lemony Salmon Spaghetti:
- Cooked spaghetti (I prefer to use bucatini but did not have)
- Sauté fresh salmon in olive oil until no longer pink and then set aside. Sauté Garlic in the same pan used for sautéing the salmon by adding more olive oil. This is a crucial step as you would want the salmon flavor to be in the oil. Wait until garlic infuses well with the oil then add the cut red onions.
- Then progressively add the small leeks (cut into small circles), the green part of the scallions (also cut small). Then add olives. Wait until all these flavors blend together. Now time to add the broccoli. Give it another 5 minutes before you add mushrooms then cherry tomatoes. Now add black pepper corns, salt and mustard seeds.
- After adding all the spices, bring back the cooked salmon and add 1 squeezed lemon to the mixture. Give it few minutes to smell all the flavors together then start adding spaghetti. I try not to overwhelm it with spaghetti. Drizzle more olive oil to the mix. Aside sauté pine nuts in olive oil.
- Now for the Arugula, take another pan, drizzle olive oil, add arugula just for 1 minute maximum on a low heat add some pinch of salt, lemon and remove. You want to keep the arugula fresh but just blended with the lemon, salt and olive oil. This is the amazing part of the recipe. Do not mix Arugula with Spaghetti but just leave it to add on top of the spaghetti in the plate. Add the yummy pine nuts, flax seeds, chia seeds and you are good to go with a yummy fantastic taste. Bon Appetit 😋😋
Your daily diet should include at least several of these super foods. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can potentially be free of disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food simple lemony salmon spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!