Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, onion and bacon gyoza dumplings. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook onion and bacon gyoza dumplings using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Onion and Bacon Gyoza Dumplings:
- Make ready 14 Gyoza skins
- Prepare 1/4 Onion
- Prepare 1 Bacon (or ham)
- Make ready 1 Melting type cheese (of your choice)
- Make ready 1 Salt and pepper
Steps to make Onion and Bacon Gyoza Dumplings:
- Finely chop the onion and bacon. I used the bacon shown in the photo this time. You can also use ham instead.
- Put the chopped ingredients in a bowl, and add some cheese.
- Wrap in gyoza skins. The filling is crumbly and rather hard to wrap.
- I made 14. Wrap the gyoza in any form you like. Make sure to seal them closed, or the cheese will melt right out of them when you cook them.
- Cook as you would regular gyoza dumplings. Don't crowd the frying pan, or they'll stick to each other and won't be crispy.
- Eat the crispy dumplings while piping hot. I think I should have pan fried this batch a bit longer.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. To start with, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, along with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. Following a green living eating plan will give you just what you need to become healthy and fit. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food onion and bacon gyoza dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!