Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, haddock breyani. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Haddock Breyani is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Haddock Breyani is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook haddock breyani using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Haddock Breyani:
- Take 1 cup rice
- Prepare 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/4 cup black lentils
- Prepare Fish marinade:
- Prepare 3 haddock fillets
- Make ready 1 tsp bbq spice
- Get 1 Tbs peri sauce
- Get For frying:
- Take 1 onion sliced into rings
- Take 3 potatoes cut
- Make ready Braising:
- Take 1/2 chopped onion
- Prepare 1 green pepper
- Prepare 1 tsp jeera seeds
- Prepare 2 grated tomatoes
- Get 1 tsp dhanya and jeera powder
- Make ready 3 Tbs masala
- Make ready 1 Tbs kashmeri Masala
- Take stick Cinnamon
- Make ready Bayleaf
- Prepare 1/2 cup mixed veg
- Prepare 1/4 cup maas
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic and ginger
- Make ready Salt
- Get Handfull Chopped dhanya
- Prepare Handfull Chopped mint
- Prepare Oil
Instructions to make Haddock Breyani:
- Boil rice with the lentils, salt and turmeric powder till semi soft and strain.Fry the potatoes and onions and keep aside.Steam the haddock till flesh is white and strain.
- Break the haddock into big pieces, marinate it with the bbq spice and peri sauce and leave aside.Fry the 1/2 onion with green pepper, jeera seeds, cinnamon stick and bay leaf till done. Add the masala, dhanya and jeera powder, tomatoes, mixed veg, maas, salt and garlic and ginger, cook for 15mins.Add the chopped greens and take off heat
- Layer with half of the rice, fish, fried potatoes and onions then rest of rice.Add 2 Tbs of butter and steam in the oven for 45mins at 180° c.Garnish with dhanya. Serve with sides of dhal and salads.
Your daily diet have to include at least several of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, along with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a healthy diet plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by modifying your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food haddock breyani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!