Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, tuna puttanesca with fresh tagliatelle. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
I referred to cookbooks by famous chefs, but adjusted the amounts to my taste. I often use grilled white fish or chicken.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have tuna puttanesca with fresh tagliatelle using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tuna Puttanesca with Fresh Tagliatelle:
- Prepare 80 grams Tagliatelle
- Make ready 10 ml Olive oil
- Make ready 5 grams Butter
- Get 30 ml White wine
- Prepare 4 Olives
- Get 1 tsp Capers
- Get 2 filets Anchovies
- Prepare 1 clove Garlic
- Prepare 30 grams Canned tuna
- Get 80 grams Tomato sauce
- Take 1 Salt and pepper
- Take 1 tsp Parmigiano-Reggiano
Instructions to make Tuna Puttanesca with Fresh Tagliatelle:
- Soak the olives and capers in water for about 10 minutes.
- Finely chop the garlic, anchovies, olives and capers. Bring the water to cook the pasta to a boil.
- Put the olive oil, garlic, anchovies, olives, capers and tuna in a frying pan, and sauté over medium heat.
- When the garlic is cooked (before it starts burning), add the butter. When it's melted, take the frying pan off the heat and put in the white wine.
- Start cooking the pasta.
- Put the pan back on the heat and evaporate the alcohol in the wine. Add the tomato sauce, season with salt and pepper and taste. If it tastes a bit salty, it is just right.
- If the pasta is ready at this point it's perfect, but if it needs more time, turn the heat off under the frying pan.
- Once the pasta is cooked, start heating the frying pan over high heat. Transfer the pasta to the frying pan.
- Add the Parmesan cheese, and toss the pasta and sauce together. Taste, and add salt and pepper if needed.
- Transfer to a serving plate and it's done. I used fresh pasta this time, so I started cooking the pasta in the last stages, but if you're using dried pasta, start cooking it before you start Step 3.
- If you are adding red chili peppers, add them at Step 3.
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Then, try to add several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you may want to consume salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
Great recipe for Tuna Puttanesca with Fresh Tagliatelle. I referred to cookbooks by famous chefs, but adjusted the amounts to my taste. I used canned tuna here, but you can use other ingredients instead. I often use grilled white fish or chicken. Or my zesty tuna pasta, which can be served hot or cold. Tuna Nicoise Tatties from Foodie Quine (scroll down the page to find the recipe). Tuna meatball and courgette risotto from Anne's Kitchen. Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the tagliatelle to pack instructions until al dente. Stir most of the parsley and all of the lemon juice and tuna into the sauce, then season to taste. Place a large pot of water over high heat and bring up to a boil. Salt the water and cook penne to al dente. Place a large pot of water over high heat and bring up to a boil. Salt the water and cook penne to al dente. Get Tuna Puttanesca Recipe from Food Network. However, fresh tuna has always been most plentiful during the spring and summer. So, many Sicilians and Southern Italians living on the islands and in coastal areas traditionally preserved their own tuna in olive oil. No one's saying you have to make fresh pasta, but once you try, you'll soon see that it's not so difficult. I had a pasta machine for years before I was brave enough to use it; for some reason I thought it would be a performance. But I tried and it isn't, and I rather like the mood of peaceful concentration the activity ushers forth. And it's a great way of playing in the kitchen.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food tuna puttanesca with fresh tagliatelle recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!