Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, caramel banana pie with frozen puff pastry sheets. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caramel Banana Pie with Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Caramel Banana Pie with Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook caramel banana pie with frozen puff pastry sheets using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caramel Banana Pie with Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets:
- Take 2 sheets Frozen puff pastry
- Take 2 Banana
- Get 8 pieces Raw caramel
Steps to make Caramel Banana Pie with Frozen Puff Pastry Sheets:
- These are all the ingredients you need. Use leftover bananas that have blackened up a bit. You can use your own handmade raw caramel or store-bought; either is ok!
- Bring the frozen puff pastry sheets to room temperature. Cut the banana and raw caramel into suitable sizes.
- Cut 1 sheet into 4 and roll up with a rolling pin to make a double size. Then make some cuts in one side.
- Put the raw caramel and banana on the side with no cuts in it.
- Cover with the pastry piece you cuts slits into and crimp the edges tightly with a fork.
- When you finish putting them all together, bake for 15-20 minutes at 200°C. (Brush with a beaten egg to make a shiny surface.)
- I ate the rest of the leftover banana and raw caramel by baking in the same oven.
- It's done!! The caramel is flowing out but it will be set after cooling.
- This is also done! Both are piping hot, so please be careful not to burn your mouth!
- The combination of sweet caramel banana and the crispiness of the pie is perfect.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food caramel banana pie with frozen puff pastry sheets recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!