Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, left-over taco breakfast 🍳. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Left-Over Taco Breakfast 🍳 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Left-Over Taco Breakfast 🍳 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook left-over taco breakfast 🍳 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Left-Over Taco Breakfast 🍳:
- Get Left over taco meat. (mine was taco seasoned ground turkey)
- Prepare to taste Any veggies you have (i had red bell peppers, mushrooms, corn, black beans and onion. My meat and veggies were already mixed from previous night)
- Make ready to tate Any additional seasoning (i had crushed red pepper and cayenne pepper, however i almost made it too spicy for my own taste)
- Make ready 2 eggs cooked to preferance.. (i scrambled mine but over easy and put on top would be really good too)
- Prepare 2 toasted slices of bread.. (i used a whole grain)
- Take Grated cheese, to preferance and taste.. (i didnt use any)
Instructions to make Left-Over Taco Breakfast 🍳:
- Warm up meat and veggies in microwave (unless starting from raw product, then cook in skillet first)
- Scramble eggs then add meat and veggies. Mix together, top with cheese, cover and turn off heat)
- Toast your bread and serve open face style
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food left-over taco breakfast 🍳 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!