Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, belgian waffles. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook belgian waffles using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Belgian Waffles:
- Get 90 grams Cake flour
- Make ready 90 grams Strong bread flour
- Make ready 30 grams Sugar
- Make ready 1 pinch Salt
- Take 10 grams Dry yeast
- Make ready 130 to 150 grams 1 egg and milk
- Get 80 grams Unsalted butter - chilled and finely diced
- Get 50 grams Nib sugar
- Take 1 dash Vanilla oil or essence
Instructions to make Belgian Waffles:
- Put all the ingredients except for the nib sugar and vanilla oil into the bread machine. Set the machine to bread dough and complete the first rising.
- When the mixture has come together, add vanilla oil. The dough may seem really sticky and dense at first, but will eventually become nice and shiny.
- Take the dough out after the first rising is finished. Divide into 8 portions.
- Mix in the nib sugar. There's no need to form the dough into balls! It's actually better if the nib sugar sticks out rather than being completely folded in.
- If the dough is too runny, scoop it out with a spoon or a spatula to put directly onto the sandwich maker.
- Preheat the sandwich maker. Cover the dough with a damp (tightly squeezed) cloth to prevent it from drying up.
- Bake in the preheated sandwich maker. It will be nice and crunchy if the nib sugar is a little visible on the surface of the dough.
- Press the edges to test its doneness - it should be a little spongy. It's ready to be served when the surface is golden brown as in the photo!
- I also tried baking it in different shapes as shown here.
- I've had a lot of feedback saying that the batter was too runny, so I reduced the amount of milk and eggs.
- If they get cold, wrap them up in aluminum foil and warm them up in a toaster oven.
You should have a few superfoods in your diet each day. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should not have to worry about any weight problems. Green living gives you a great eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food belgian waffles recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!