Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, veggie-packed healthy gyoza. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook veggie-packed healthy gyoza using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Veggie-Packed Healthy Gyoza:
- Make ready 150 grams Minced pork
- Get 1/4 Cabbage or Chinese cabbage
- Take 1 bunch Chinese chives
- Take 1 clove Garlic (grated)
- Make ready 1 piece Ginger
- Take 1/4 Green onion or scallion
- Prepare 2 tsp ★Soy sauce
- Get 1 tbsp ★Sake
- Take 1 tbsp ★Sesame oil
- Get 1 tsp ★Salt
- Get 2 tsp Katakuriko
- Get 2 packs Gyoza skins
- Get 2 tsp Sesame oil
Steps to make Veggie-Packed Healthy Gyoza:
- Finely chop the cabbage (or Chinese cabbage) and drain the moisture by rubbing it with salt. Finely chop the green onion, Chinese chives and ginger as well.
- Combine the minced meat, vegetables, ★ seasoning ingredients, ginger, garlic and katakuriko in a bowl and mix well.
- Place 1 heaped teaspoon of mixture on top of each gyoza skin, and whilst adding in the traditional creases, seal the fold with a dab of water around the edge.
- Add some oil to a cold frying pan and line the gyoza up inside.
- When you have put all of the gyoza into the pan, heat them until browned. Then pour some water into the pan until the gyoza are half-submerged, cover the pan with a lid, and steam cook the gyoza for 5 minutes.
- Take off the lid and heat the gyoza on high until the water has evapourated. Drizzle in 2 teaspoons of sesame oil from the sides of the frying pan and cook the gyoza until crispy.
- Place a plate over the top of the pan and flip the gyoza out onto it. Ideally, the gyoza should be served with ponzu and chili oil, but a mixture of soy sauce and vinegar is just as delicious.
- For Step 1, you can pre-boil the cabbage or Chinese cabbage before cutting it up if you like. Just make sure to drain out any excess moisture well.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Make sure you consume proteins such as soya, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods on a regular basis, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a good eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body can ward off diseases. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food veggie-packed healthy gyoza recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!