Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, one delicious sandwich. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook one delicious sandwich using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One Delicious Sandwich:
- Get 3 slices Jewish rye pumpernickel bread
- Make ready 6 slices black forest ham
- Take 6 slices hard salami without peppercorns
- Take 2-1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Get 1 teaspoon yellow prepared mustard
- Prepare 1 kosher pickle
Instructions to make One Delicious Sandwich:
- Get the mayonnaise and mustards. Mix together.
- Take the bread and add mayonnaise mixture to one side of each slice.
- Add the salami and ham then stack them up.
- Slice the pickle into quarters and the sandwich in half. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other superfoods to add. Make sure you include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy great health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food one delicious sandwich recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!