Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, cherry shortbread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cherry shortbread using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cherry Shortbread:
- Take 1/2 cup All purpose flour
- Get 1/2 cup wheat flour
- Make ready 1/4 cup chopped cherry
- Take 100 gram unsalted butter
- Prepare 1/4 cup powder sugar
- Prepare 1 pinch salt
Instructions to make Cherry Shortbread:
- Mix the flour, butter, powder sugar and salt. Add the chopped cherries and blend smoothly in hand.
- Turnout the mixture into a work surface, roll the sought about 1/4 inch thick, cut into small squares.
- Place the cookies about 1 inch apart on the baking tray and bake @170 degrees until light golden brown (20 to 25mins). Our yummy cherry shortbread is ready.
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, try to add a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole grains, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Moreover, you have to include yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. By eating these superfoods daily, you should eliminate any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cherry shortbread recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!