Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, asian spring greens with peas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook asian spring greens with peas using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Asian Spring Greens with Peas:
- Make ready 1 bunch tatsoi, umaina or other dark Asian green
- Take 1 cup fresh, shelled sugar snap peas
- Make ready 1 garlic clove, minced
- Get 4 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Prepare 1/2 Tbsp spicy chili bean paste (Siracha also works)
- Prepare 1 Tbsp sugar
- Make ready 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- Make ready Sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Steps to make Asian Spring Greens with Peas:
- Heat sesame oil in sauté pan over medium heat. Meanwhile, chop greens and garlic.
- Mix rice wine vinegar and chili bean paste together in seperate bowl.
- Add stems, peas, and garlic to pan. Sauté for a couple of minutes. Add leafy greens and the sauce mixture; sauté for 3 minutes more.
- Serve with rice or other hearty grain for a healthy dinner. Also good with leftover chicken or steak mixed in. Enjoy!
Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. You will enjoy great health when you choose to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food asian spring greens with peas recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!