Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, petite thyme loaf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Petite Thyme Loaf is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Petite Thyme Loaf is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook petite thyme loaf using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Petite Thyme Loaf:
- Take 6 cups unbleached flour
- Make ready 2 medium eggs
- Get 2 tblspn Active Dry Yeast
- Take 1 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt or Kosher Salt
- Prepare 2 tblspn granulated sugar
- Get 5 tblsp unsalted butter
- Prepare 1 cup warm water
- Make ready 1 cup milk
- Get 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Get 2 tsp Dried Thyme
- Make ready 1 grape tomato
- Prepare 1 jalapeño
- Make ready 1 green onion w/ stalk
Steps to make Petite Thyme Loaf:
- Combine yeast and water and let sit for 10 minutes until foggy.
- Mix yeast mixture, eggs, and milk in a bowl. In a separate bowl, add flour, thyme, garlic salt and sugar and mix.
- Add half of the dry ingredients to your wet ingredients and mix thoroughly. Slowly add the rest of the flour and mix until it forms a dough.
- After you flour your work surface, pull your dough out of the bowl and knead until it forms a tacky ball of dough. Grease a bowl, place dough inside, cover and place in a warm environment for an hour to rise.
- Punch down dough and knead for about 1 minute. Separate into 4 balls of dough. You can either freeze three of the balls or make 4 loaves.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Form a nice round domed ball of dough. Make thin slices of grape tomato, jalapeno, and green onion with pieces of its stalk and place them anywhere you'd like on top of your dough. Place on a greased baking sheet, cover once more, then allow to rise for another 30 minutes.
- Brush with butter the place in oven and bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Brush with butter once more and let cool 5 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food petite thyme loaf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!