Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, fruit yogurt agar (kanten). One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have fruit yogurt agar (kanten) using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fruit Yogurt Agar (Kanten):
- Prepare 1 carton Unsweetened yogurt
- Get 400 ml Water
- Make ready 55 grams Sugar
- Get 8 grams Powdered kanten
- Get 2 can Canned fruit
Instructions to make Fruit Yogurt Agar (Kanten):
- Pour yogurt in a bowl. Mix with a spoon and make it smooth. Drain the syrup from the canned fruit. Add fruit to the yogurt and mix well.
- Combine water and kanten in a small pot and mix well. Heat in low-medium and cook until it starts to bubble to let the kanten melt completely.
- When the kanten has melted, add sugar and mix. Pour into the bowl from Step 1 and mix well quickly. (If you don't mix it quickly, it will become hard.)
- Moistened a container slightly and pour in the ingredients quickly. Leave to cool slightly and then chill in the refrigerator.
- This time, I used canned peach and tangerine, and added cut strawberries. I used a small can, so if you are using a big can of fruits, adjust the amount.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, chiefly walnuts. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food fruit yogurt agar (kanten) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!