Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan blueberry and almond cupcakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan blueberry and almond cupcakes using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes:
- Take 500 g (4 cups) self-raising flour
- Prepare 60 g (1/2 cup) ground almonds
- Get 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 250 g (1 1/4 cups) caster sugar
- Get 500 ml (scant 2 cups) soya or rice milk
- Make ready 320 ml (1 1/3 cups) light rapeseed or other flavourless oil
- Make ready 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Take 1/2 tsp almond extract or flavouring (optional)
- Get 100 g (about 60) whole blueberries
Instructions to make Vegan Blueberry and Almond Cupcakes:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/350°F/gas 4 and line your muffin trays with cases.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, ground almonds, bicarbonate of soda, baking powder and caster sugar.
- Add the milk, oil, vanilla and almond extracts and, using a metal spoon, quickly mix everything together for about 10 seconds until the ingredients are just combined. Don’t mix the batter too much, it should still be a bit lumpy.
- Spoon the batter evenly into your muffin cases and drop the same amount of blueberries on to each muffin (about 5 for each very large muffin or 3 for each medium-sized one). The blueberries will sink into the batter when baking.
- Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes. Cool in the muffin trays on a wire rack for 10 minutes, then transfer the muffins in their cases to the rack to cool completely.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food vegan blueberry and almond cupcakes recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!