Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, steamed paneer dumplings. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Steamed Paneer Dumplings is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Steamed Paneer Dumplings is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook steamed paneer dumplings using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Paneer Dumplings:
- Get 1/2 cup grated paneer
- Get 1/4 cup boiled mixed vegetables(cucumber 🥒,carrots,peas)
- Take 1 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- Make ready 2 tbsp suji
- Get 1 tbsp quick cooking oats
- Get 1 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1 tsp powdered sugar
- Get to taste Salt
- Take 7-8 thick cucumber and carrots sticks 3” long
- Make ready 1-2 chopped green chillies
Instructions to make Steamed Paneer Dumplings:
- Combine all ingredients except baking powder.Mix properly and add little water.Now give a boil and allow the mixture to get cold.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions. Roll out each portion into small balls.
- Cut sticks of cucumber and carrots into 3” long.
- Steam the balls into steamer for 5-7 minutes.
- Cool slightly and pierce each dumpling on the cucumber 🥒 and carrots 🥕 sticks.Serve immediately.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is an excellent source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of eating foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food steamed paneer dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!