Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, walnut croquants with frozen puff pastry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have walnut croquants with frozen puff pastry using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Walnut Croquants with Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Get 300 grams Frozen puff pastry
- Get 100 grams Walnuts
- Take 50 grams Granulated sugar
- Prepare 50 grams Brown sugar
Instructions to make Walnut Croquants with Frozen Puff Pastry:
- Roast the walnuts in the oven preheated to 150℃ for 5 minutes, break into pieces with your hands, then let cool.
- Partially defrost the frozen puff pastry, and cut into 1-2 cm squares.
- Mix the granulated sugar, brown sugar, Step 1, and 2.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment paper, and place circular molds. Pack in the mixture Step 3 and bake in the oven preheated to 200℃ for about 30 minutes.
These sorts of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, contain monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. As you can see, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food walnut croquants with frozen puff pastry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!