Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, watermelon mint mocktail. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook watermelon mint mocktail using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Watermelon Mint Mocktail:
- Make ready 2 cups seedless watermelon cubes chilled
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Get 1 cup soda water chilled
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Get 1/2 cup mint leaves
- Make ready 8-10 ice cubes
Instructions to make Watermelon Mint Mocktail:
- Add watermelon, sugar, lemon juice, mint and ice cubes to a blender.
- Blend all these until smooth and strain into a large bowl through a mesh sieve. Discard if there are any leftovers.
- Transfer it to a pitcher/jug. Add soda water and stir well.
- Pour into serving glasses, add 2-3 ice cubes in each and serve chilled garnished with additional mint leaves.
Your daily diet must contain at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Next, add a few veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. In addition, you need to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food watermelon mint mocktail recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!