Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, nankhatai- indian shortbread. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Nankhatai- Indian shortbread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Nankhatai- Indian shortbread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook nankhatai- indian shortbread using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Nankhatai- Indian shortbread:
- Prepare 1/2 cup ghee + 1 tbsp extra
- Prepare 1/2 cup icing sugar
- Get 1 cup maida(wheat flour)
- Prepare 1/2 cup besan (gram flour or chickpea flour)
- Prepare 1/4 cup suji (semolina)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Make ready 1/4 tsp salt
- Make ready Some chopped pistachios for garnishing
Instructions to make Nankhatai- Indian shortbread:
- Whisk ghee (soft not melted) and sugar until its creamy
- Add in all flours and cardamom powder
- Use your palm to mix everything. Once all lumps are gone start kneading it. At this stage if you knead more ghee, put it and knead to a soft dough. It will take time, be patient please
- Once that dough is formed, keep in fridge for 15 mins
- Preheat oven at 180C fan forced and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- After 15 mins make small balls and flatten them, they wont rise or spread.
- Bake for 15 mins. check you might need to keep another 5 mins. Make sure they dont turn dark.
- Let them cool and enjoy with your tea or coffee
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food nankhatai- indian shortbread recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!