Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, buddha bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook buddha bowl using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Buddha Bowl:
- Get 2 medium sized carrots
- Make ready 1/4 cup Chana soaked overnight
- Get 1/4 size watermelon cut from a medium whole size
- Make ready 1 mango
- Prepare 1 small onion
- Make ready 1 medium size cucumber
- Take 2 tomatoes
- Make ready Few Basil leaves
- Prepare as required Feta cheese
- Take for salad dressing
- Prepare 3 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Get 6 Tbsp Balsamic vinegar
- Make ready 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- Get 2-3 garlic pods chopped into chunks
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Date syrup (you can use Maple syrup too)
- Prepare to taste Salt
- Get to taste Black pepper powder
Steps to make Buddha Bowl:
- Drain the overnight soaked Chana water and add to the bowl where you will make the salad.
- Grate the carrots, chop the cucumbers into squares, cut the tomatoes into squares, take half of mango and cut into small slices, take 1/4th part of a watermelon and cut into small pieces. Refrigerate the salad bowl for 40 mins
- For salad dressing - add all the above ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Mix well the salad dressing to the salad. Grate feta cheese, basil leaves and enjoy a wholesome Buddha Bowl
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Next, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. See to it that you eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Following a green living eating plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food buddha bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!