Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, canned salmon miso don. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Canned Salmon Miso Don is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Canned Salmon Miso Don is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook canned salmon miso don using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Canned Salmon Miso Don:
- Prepare 1 serving Freshly Cooked Rice
- Take 105 g Canned Red/Pink Salmon
- Get 1/4 Onion *sliced
- Prepare 1-2 Cabbage Leaves *cut to small pieces
- Make ready 20 g Shimeji *OR you can use whatever veggies you have
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Butter
- Get <Miso Sauce Ingredients>
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Miso *dark or light colour
- Take 1/2 tablespoon Sugar
- Take 1 tablespoon Sake OR Water
- Take 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
Instructions to make Canned Salmon Miso Don:
- Drain the Canned Salmon and remove bones and skin if you wish. Break to small pieces.
- Make the Miso Sauce by mixing all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Heat Butter in a frying pan and cook vegetables. When vegetables are cooked, add Salmon and the Miso Sauce, simmer over a low heat for a minute or so, and let all well combined.
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked rice and cover it with the Salmon mixture.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it is not difficult to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food canned salmon miso don recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!