Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 🍎🥐🍏apple empanada🍏🥐🍎. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
🍎🥐🍏Apple Empanada🍏🥐🍎 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. 🍎🥐🍏Apple Empanada🍏🥐🍎 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook 🍎🥐🍏apple empanada🍏🥐🍎 using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 🍎🥐🍏Apple Empanada🍏🥐🍎:
- Prepare 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Take 1 whole egg For egg wash
- Prepare 1 tbls sugar
- Prepare 1/2 cup Water
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready Filling Ingredients
- Make ready 3 large apples (granny smith peeled, cored)
- Get 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Prepare 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- Make ready powder sugar to sprinkle the apple empanada
Steps to make 🍎🥐🍏Apple Empanada🍏🥐🍎:
- #For_the_filling: - - In a saucepan cook the apples with the sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg on medium heat. Cook for about 5-7 minutes until apples are soft and translucent. Let it cool off.
- #For_the_Dough: - - Crack the 2 eggs, trying to use most of the egg yolk. - - Add the water, salt to the eggs, mixing them thoroughly. Once the ingredients have been combined, pour them into a mixing bowl along with the flour, use your hands to knead the dough.
- Set aside the dough for 10-12 minutes to, well, set. Start rolling out the dough on the cutting board as thin as you can about 1/8″ or less. - - Using a round plate or a giant cookie cutter, cut the dough into 4-inch circles. place about a 2 tbls of apple filing in one side of the dough. Fold it in half and curl up the edges of the empanada to seal it. You could use the end of a fork to press ends together and that way seal it.
- Crack the extra egg and whisk it up with a splash of cold water until pale yellow and perfectly mixed. Just before the empanadas go in the oven, use a pastry brush and paint them with a light, even coat of egg wash - Bake for 8-10 minutes at 350 degrees. - Sprinkle with powder sugar. - - #NOTE: - - Make sure you cover the fresh dough rounds with a damp towel to avoid the dough from drying.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Evidently, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food 🍎🥐🍏apple empanada🍏🥐🍎 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!