Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, eight treasures stir-fry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eight Treasures Stir-fry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Eight Treasures Stir-fry is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook eight treasures stir-fry using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eight Treasures Stir-fry:
- Prepare <Main Ingredients> *This time I used these eight main ingredients
- Prepare 1/4 Wombok
- Take 1 Carrot
- Take 10 cm Daikon Radish
- Take 4 Shiitake
- Get 100 g Bamboo Shoots
- Take 250-300 g Pork Belly *thinly sliced
- Take 1/2 Squid
- Prepare 12 Prawns
- Prepare *Other Suggested Ingredients: Onion, Snow Peas, Shimeji, Black Fungus, Edamame, Boiled Quail Eggs
- Prepare <Other Ingredients>
- Make ready 2 tablespoons Potato Starch
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Water
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- Get 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- Prepare <Soup Ingredients>
- Make ready 1 cup Chicken Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- Make ready 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- Make ready 1/2-1 teaspoon Salt
- Make ready 1 tablespoon Mirin
- Make ready 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- Take White Pepper as required
Steps to make Eight Treasures Stir-fry:
- Place the Soup ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Check the flavour and adjust it to suit your taste.
- Place Potato Starch and Water in a small bowl or cup and mix well.
- All main ingredients should be cut or sliced to small pieces if large, so that it would be easy to eat.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a large frying pan or wok over high heat, cook Pork and Vegetables for a few minutes, then add Squid, Prawns and Shiitake (or other mushrooms).
- Add the soup and cook a few more minutes until vegetables are cooked.
- Stir the Potato Starch mixture once again, then add it to the stir-fry a small amount at a time, stirring well, until the soup is thickened. *Note: You probably don’t need to use all the starch mixture.
- Sprinkle Rice Vinegar over and stir.
- Enjoy with freshly cooked rice.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. Even though you may already consume a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food eight treasures stir-fry recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!