Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, shortbread biscuits. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook shortbread biscuits using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shortbread Biscuits:
- Make ready 55 g sugar, plus extra for dusting
- Take 180 g plain flour, sifted
- Prepare 130 g butter, softened
Steps to make Shortbread Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 180c.
- Mix the butter and sugar together until its a smooth creamy mixture.
- Slowly add in the flour and mix until its a smooth paste.
- Turn onto a clean surface and roll until its about 1cm thick.
- Line a baking sheet with greaseproof paper.
- Using a small round cookie cutter cut into rounds or they can also be cut straight using a knife.
- Transfer the biscuits onto the greaseproof. Sprinkle with sugar.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake for around 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. The biscuits will still be very soft but will harden as they cooled.
- Transfer the biscuits onto a cooling rack.
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other essentials. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. Green living equips you with a great diet plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body can potentially become disease free. You can look forward to a healthy future by altering your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shortbread biscuits recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!